[BHS etree] PTSA: We Still Need An Editor!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 30 07:57:31 PST 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Mark van Krieken
[mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net]

Since last week's posting we have had three people (with lots of
writing experience) volunteer to be on the PTSA Newsletter's Staff and
one parent (with extensive desktop publishing experience) who
volunteered to design a template for the new Newsletter.  BUT -- we
still need a lead editor for the Newsletter to coordinate everything.
Now that we have a staff, the work should be considerably less
time-intensive, so step right up!  (Please!)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact PTSA President Mark
van Krieken at
markvk4 at comcast.net.  We look forward to hearing from you!