[BHS etree] EVENT: "What's Up With College?" Night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 10 05:02:10 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Dianne Ruyffelaere
[mailto:druyffelaere at lmi.net]

"What's Up With College?" Night is happening on Wednesday evening,
January 9, 2008, in the BHS Library and College/Career Center.  It's
an opportunity for Berkeley High juniors and seniors, and their
parents, to hear about the college experience from BHS alumni from
various schools.  We will have students from all kinds of colleges,
including local community colleges, and large and small, public and
private schools all over the country.  This event is held early in
January when college kids are back in Berkeley for their winter break.

We need some help from the community in finding BHS alumni who attend
large public universities in the east, midwest, south, and southwest.
We also need BHS alumni from UC Berkeley.  If you know anyone who fits
the bill, we'd appreciate it if you'd email us their names and contact
info.  Because we're limiting how many students we have from each kind
of school, we ask that you not invite them; rather please allow us to
invite students based on what's needed.

Please email students' names, with email addresses and/or phone
numbers, to Dianne at druyffelaere at lmi.net.  Thanks so much, and we
look forward to seeing you on the 9th.