[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: Parents of BHS Athletes - Meeting Sept. 17

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 12 12:18:20 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact MK Murlas 510-866-9050
[mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net]

The Fall meeting of the Berkeley Athletic Fund, the volunteer booster
organization for BHS athletics is:

Monday, September 17, 2007
7:00 - 8:30 pm
BHS Athletic Director's office, located next to the BHS Donahue Gym.

If your student plays or plans to play sports at BHS, please join us
in supporting our athletes, coaches and teams.  Topics for the Fall
meeting:

1. Status of BHS Athletics
2. Fall fund raising activities - from the parking lot to a mailing
3. Ways we can support out athletes from food to tutoring to cheering
them on

BHS Wearables will also be available for purchase at this meeting.

If you have any questions, please ask by phone or email.

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
510-866-9050