[BHS etree] JAZZ: Band Parent Meeting - Sept. 19

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 12 12:15:53 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Fredda Damast
[mailto:fdamast at earthlink.net]

If your student is currently in the Jazz Program, Lab I, lab II or the
Ensemble, then you will want to know about our first general parent
meeting for the Jazz Program.

This meeting will give an overview of the upcoming calendar year for
BHS Jazz as well as nominate the Board of Directors, talk about future
fundraising and upcoming events and let you know ways you can become
involved.  Being involved with the Jazz Program is a way to be
involved with your child's passions at BHS.

The Jazz program thrives on  parent energy in order to offer all that
we do - festivals, community events and supporintg sectional leaders
in the classroom.  PLEASE try to come to our first general parent
meeting.