[BHS etree] ADMIN: Cell Phone Advice

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 13 21:50:33 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Ellie Goldstein-Erickson [
mailto:clifie at earthlink.net ]

Dear Berkeley High Families,

Recently I found a student's cell phone in the library; it had fallen
out of the student's pocket and was wedged unseen in some furniture. I
was able to identify and return the phone through the student's phone
numbers listed in the directory.

If your student has a phone, be sure there is a phone number listed
under either "Mom" or "Dad."  In addition, I learned from a library
volunteer that police recommend listing a number under "Home" in all
cell phones.  If a person carrying a phone is injured and unable to
communicate, that number enables emergency personnel to notify your
family.

Ellie Goldstein-Erickson
Berkeley High Library Media Teacher