[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Off to Surgery

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 5 16:12:12 PDT 2006

This is a note from Irma Parker, if you wish to respond to her,
please so so at iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us
[mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us], though I don't know if she'll be
picking up messages after Wednesday.

It has been a pleasure working with you this school year.  I wish you
all a wonderful summer, one filled with great family time, joy and
peace.  I will be leaving this Wednesday for surgery on Thursday.
Please have your child pick up their BART tickets if they have not
already done so.  Also have them check for any item they might have
lost during the school year.

I'm not sure that the Parent Center will be open.

Hope to see you all in the fall.
Warm Regards,
Irma Parker