[BHS etree] ADMIN: Volunteer Coffee - Friday, May 12, 7:45 a.m.

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 8 08:27:32 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Janet Huseby
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>

The number of people who give of their time to Berkeley High is
awesome: the Front Desk Volunteers, library helpers, College and
Career Center volunteers, the etree staff, the hard copy etree,
college essay readers, BSEP and SSC members, WriterCoach Connections;
volunteers with CAS, AHA, CPA, SSJE, and Academic Choice; mailers,
stuffers, runners, Exit Exam and AP proctors, STAR test sorters,
classroom tutors, The PTSA, The Development Group, the Athletic Fund,
team parents, the BHS PTSA Newsletter staff, field trip and dance
chaperones, Holiday Meal helpers, Jacket picker uppers, tour
guides...

Frankly, dear community, where would we be without you?  As we head
into the final stretch of the school year it seems appropriate to
pause for a moment to celebrate and thank the amazing community of
volunteers that supports and sustains Berkeley High.  The
administration is hosting a coffee on Friday, May 12 from 7:45 a.m.
to 9:30 a.m. in the foyer of the Community Theater. Please plan on
coming for refreshment and appreciation.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator