[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP update and an invitation

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 8 06:18:16 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Dear AP volunteers,

I was writing you one at a time when I inadvertently deleted the
whole AP folder on my computer.  If you have not already received an
email directly from me, please read below:

1. First, Thank you to those of you who worked as proctors last week
and thank you to those who are going to be working this coming week.
Below you will find the updated schedule, please check it to make
sure I have gotten it correct.  Also, I gave some bad advice.  I
implied that proctors would have time to read.  While there is some
down time, the task does require more than I remembered.  On the
other hand, if you are an Extended Time proctor--you will need a book
as THAT can be very quiet. Please report to the Jacket Gym at 7:20
(unless you are Extended Time and then please come a little later.)

2. This Friday, May 12 from 7:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in the foyer of
the Community Theater the administration is hosting a coffee in honor
of the many volunteers that have done so much for our school this
year.  I hope you all can make it. It should be a nice gathering to
celebrate a wonderful community!

Janet Huseby

3. The schedule:

Monday, May 8
7:20 a.m.  Biology                2-3 proctors plus 1 ET proctor
Andrea Altschuler
Diane Etzel
Cynthia Richards
Karen Meryash (ET)

11:30 a.m.  Physics                  1 proctor
Tristam Taylor

Tuesday, May 9
7:20 a.m.  US Government & Politics 3 proctors plus 1 ET
Nancy Shapiro
Diane Taboada
Pam Crane
Audrey Johnson (ET)

Wednesday, May 10
7:20 a.m.  Chemistry                 2 proctors
7:20 a.m.  Environmental Science     1-2 proctors plus 1 ET
Desmond Lyon
MK Murlas
Laura Louis
Martha Rossman
Amy Loebl (ET)

Thursday, May 11
7:20 a.m. Economics                     3 proctors plus 1 ET
Please note, Pam, you were first listed as an early ET but Karin's
son is taking the exam so I am switching you and her.  It shouldn't
make a difference.)
Pam Hava
Karin Bliman (early ET)
Barbara McClung
Margaret Carter
Shawna Brotsky  (Late ET)

Friday, May 12
11:30 a.m.  Latin                    1 proctor
Zovig Donikian