[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Special Thank you + BART Ticket Sale Jan. 5

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 4 13:44:30 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Irma Parker
[mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Hello BHS Parents, Staff and Community Members

Happy New Year to all!
The Parent Resource Center wishes each of you and your family a
blessed and prosperous New Year.  I would like to Thank all of you
who supported the Parent Center fundraiser in December.  A whopping
$568.24 was our profit.

A special thanks to Mark Morris Company in Emeryville.  It is so
wonderful to know that we are supported by so many.  Again Thanks and
the funds are already being used to serve students here at BHS.

BART Tickets will be on sale TOMORROW, January 5, at lunchtime only,
in room D224.  Cash only, please, and correct change would be greatly
appreciated.  Students who did not pick up BART tickets for December,
please do so.