[BHS etree] CAREER FAIR: Berkeley High Job/Career Fair March 9, 2006

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 26 17:11:23 PST 2005

Please do not hit reply, contact: Catherine Brady
[mailto:cbrady at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

-------
Etree note:  The message below is particularly directed at potential
businesses/employers who wish to participate in the job fair, so
please pass this information along to your own employer or consider
participating if you are a business owner.  A reminder message will
go out over the etree to the BHS community who wish to attend the
job/career fair in March.
-------

You are cordially invited to participate in the Berkeley High School
2006 Career Fair "Pathways to Success" on Thursday, March 9, from 10
a.m. to 4 p.m.

Set up:    		10 a.m.
Fair begins:	11:30 a.m.
Wrap up:	   	4 p.m.
Location:       	Berkeley High School
                    Berkeley Community Theatre
			  (Allston Way Entrance)
                    West Gallery and Foyer

Registration Deadline: Thursday, February 16, 2006

Come and meet our diverse students who are eager to grow and excel
professionally.  Come develop and maintain visibility to students and
the campus community, meet hundreds of potential applicants,
advertise current and future employment needs.

Please fill out and return the Registration Form as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please call Catherine Brady at
510-644-4582.

Program, map, parking instructions to follow.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, March 9.

Sincerely,

Catherine Brady
Job/Career Fair Project Director
Office of Project WorkAbility

Ilene Abrams
College and Career Center Director

BERKELEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT              page 2 of 2
BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL
1980 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 94704  (510) 644-4582 Berkeley High
School 2006 Job and Career Fair
"Pathways to Success"   March 9, 2006

Registration Form

Employer Name ____________________________________________

Street Address _____________________________________________

City, State, Zip _____________________________________________

Telephone # _______________ (voice)    # __________________ (fax)

Contact:  __________________________________________________
                                  (Name and Title of Representative)

Company Web Address ______________________________________

Types of Employment
__________________________

Current or Future ____________________________________________

Internship Positions: __________________________________________

Part-Time Positions: __________________________________________

Full-Time Positions: __________________________________________

Summer Positions: ___________________________________________

Will you need a table with 1 chair?  ____ 2 chairs? ___ 3 - 4 chairs?
____

Will you need an electrical outlet?  _____  A/V equipment?

We will provide employers with a nutritious and freshly prepared
complimentary lunch.

Please return Registration by Thursday, February 16.  We look forward
to seeing you on Thursday, March 9 at the Registration table at the
entrance to the High School Community Theatre West Gallery and Foyer.
Program, map, parking instructions to follow in January.