[BHS etree] PTSA: January 10: Forum with Principal Slemp

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 26 17:01:54 PST 2005

Please do not hit reply, contact Carol S. Lashof
[mailto:clashof at stmarys-ca.edu]

Fellow members of the Berkeley High community:

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR JANUARY 10, 7 PM AT BERKELEY HIGH!
(Room TBA)

Do you want to find out WHAT'S NEW AT BHS?

Are we making progress in raising student achievement? What programs
do we offer to support students and families?

What's happening with the small schools? With the comprehensive
school?  With Academic Choice? With the proposal to establish an
"International High School" at Berkeley High?

                     ASK QUESTIONS
                        GET ANSWERS
                           RAISE CONCERNS

Attend the forum hosted by your PTSA: