[BHS etree] PTSA: Correction to BHS Directory Advertising Posting

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 12 08:26:16 PDT 2005

Etree note: as a result of an error, the directory advertising
posting was titled "SPORTS."  This is, in fact, for the whole school,
not only sports.  MK Murlas has also added additional information to
the original posting.

Contact:  MK Murlas   murlas at sbcglobal.net
          501-866-9050

The Berkeley High PTSA is producing a student directory this year for
BHS students and their families. To help fund our printing costs, we
are selling advertising space on the back and inside the directory
cover.

The directory will be distributed to all BHS families (about 3,100)
next month (November 2005).  This is a great opportunity to advertise
your business to the entire Berkeley High community for a whole year.

Spaces are limited.  We are taking reservations now.
We will need the electronic ad copy by October 28, 2005.  Prices are:

Back Cover, Full Page   $2,800
Inside Full Page         2,400
Inside 1/2 page          1,200
Inside 1/4 page            600
Inside 1/8 page            300

Please contact Mary Kay Murlas to reserve your space or if you have
any questions.  (510-866-9050 or murlas at sbcglobal.net)

Send checks to the Berkeley High School Development Group, Attn:
Directory Ads, P.O. Box 519 Berkeley, CA 94701-0519