[BHS etree] MISC: Paid Spanish Translator Needed for College Handbook

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 4 12:39:21 PDT 2005

Contacts:
   Jahlee Arakaki <jarakakister at gmail.com>
   Dianne Ruyffelaere <jards1820 at lmi.net>
   or, by phone:  Jahlee Arakaki (510) 289-0391

This year, we've been unable to find a Spanish translator for the
college guide that we've been putting out since 2000, in Spanish and
English.  We're desperately seeking someone, and we have funds to pay
them.

There are quite a few changes, and it requires a careful reading and
then translation.  All the text has been clearly marked where every
change has been made and where every insert is to go.  Translation
just has to be made on the corrections and the new wording.  BHS
college advisor, Ilene Abrams, offers a college info night for
Spanish-speaking families and has found the Spanish version of the
college handbook useful, and it needs to be done very soon in order
for it to be available and useful for Seniors this year.

----
DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' to respond to this message.
Please direct your email to the contact person for this message
----