[BHS etree] FUND RAISING: Berkeley High School Development Group

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 22 05:54:51 PDT 2005

Contacts:  Susan Helmrich (mailto:shelmrich at aol.com)
or Susan Henderson (mailto:shenderson at dredf.org)

Mark your calendars and please consider joining the Berkeley High
School Development Group.  We are an independent non-profit and our
mission is to "support and strengthen the educational experience for
all students at BHS."  We are looking for new members to join our
organization, especially parents of freshmen  and sophomores.  We
work to raise money for Berkeley High, for all
programs and all students.  If you are interested in fundraising,
community building, food, meeting great people, and learning a lot
about BHS, then the Development Group is for you. Please come see
what we are  all about!

The next meeting of the Berkeley High School Development  Group will
be Tuesday, September 6 at the BUSD  Annex Building at 1835 Allston
Way at 7:15 PM.  (This is the day  after Labor Day.)

Subsequent meetings for 2005:
October 11th -  Tuesday
November 7th - Monday
December 5th -  Monday