[BHS etree] ADMIN: Curriculum Night, THURSDAY March 17 for current 9th, 10th, and 11 grade families

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 16 16:26:10 PST 2005

Reminder, Curriculum Night is Tomorrow, Thursday, March 17.  Below is the
original posting from Vice Principal Rory Bled.

Dear families of current ninth-, tenth- and eleventh-graders (classes of
2008, 2007, and 2006):

Please make sure to attend the Curriculum Night we are holding for you and
your students on Thursday, March 17, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.,
beginning in the Community Theatre.  The purpose of the evening is to
inform you about the excellent programs and opportunities that students
can look forward to for the remainder of their high school experience and
to discuss the registration process for next year.

After a brief introduction, you will have the opportunity to get more
in-depth information on the various departments, new small schools,
programs and choices your students will have when they are selecting
courses for next year. You will be able to choose the presentations that
are of most interest to you and to them.

We look forward to sharing our plans with you.  In the meantime, if you
have questions about course registration, do not hesitate to contact your
child’s counselor.

Rory Bled, Vice Principal
rbled at berkeley.k12.ca.us