[BHS etree] SPORTS: Thank you from the Berkeley Athletic Fund

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 16 16:56:43 PST 2005

contact:  MK Murlas [mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net]
contact:  Mary Kay Murlas, murlas at sbcglobal.net
          510-866-9050

We would like to thank the Berkeley High community,
supporters, coaches, teachers, administrators,  alums,
friends and family for making the 2005 Celebrity
Waiter Luncheon the best yet.  It was an incredible
day!

It takes a strong and diverse group to support our
student athletes, and it is exciting to watch the
support grow each year.  Can't wait until next year.

You can keep track of our activities at
www.berkeleyathleticfund.org.  We also have pictures
of all of our wearables on our website in case you
missed out yesterday.

Thank you again.  Go Jackets.

The Celebrity Waiter Luncheon Team

Mary Kay Murlas