[BHS etree] ADMIN: AP test payment

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 16 16:14:54 PST 2005

contact: bwilliams at berkeley.k12.ca.us

There seems to be some confusion about payment for the AP tests. Students
may pay by cashier's check or money order payable to Berkeley High School.
One check should be written for the total fee amount. If a student
receives a fee reduction and is taking only one test, we do accept cash,
but we do not want students carrying around a large sums of money.
Students applying for fee reductions should have their parents provide the
appropriate documentation and the parents should sign the form. Students
can sign up during lunch and after school to 4 p.m. daily until March 25
at the ticket windows of the D building on Allston Way.
Benette Williams