1012 Addison St., Berkeley - $695K!!

Tarpoff & Talbert patanet at TarpoffandTalbert.com
Tue Jul 17 15:34:45 PDT 2018

Hello friends,

So, we have a 2 bedroom/1 bath single family at 1012 Addison (between 9th &
10th) that we just put on MLS (#40830471) at $695,000. There is also a
detached garage, shed with electricity, and a really charming gazebo in the
backyard. It's been a rental for the last couple of decades and still has 1+
tenant in it (the "+" has most of his stuff out, but not all). The seller
lives in Mexico and has no attachment to the house because she never lived
there (it was her significant other's house before they met). The house
definitely needs a new roof & gutters and has a $21K East bay Structural
report, but otherwise it mostly needs cosmetics and care (there is a sweet
house under all the overgrowth & "stuff").

There is no lockbox for private showings, so we have 3 opens scheduled: this
Thursday, 7/19, 9:30 to noon and this Saturday & Sunday, 7/21+22, 1:30 to
4:00. We are hoping anyone interested can come during these opens. If you
have someone, send them.

The disclosure package is ready and complete.

We would love to see you!

Anet & Pat

Anet Tarpoff & Pat Talbert

Tarpoff & Talbert Ltd.