Off-Market Listing in Albany!

Tarpoff & Talbert patanet at TarpoffandTalbert.com
Mon Oct 6 13:17:49 PDT 2014

                                Do you have a buyer for a smallish, super
walkable-to-everything house in Albany?

Off-Market Listing

New Listing in Albany!

$675,000.

You will be hard pressed to see a single thing wrong with this house. It is
beautiful.

It has been upgraded in every possible respect. No scratches, no dings -
lived in lightly by one little woman.

2 bedrooms + detached garden studio + excellent garage + separate storage
room.

Attention has been lavished on this property; superior upgrades everywhere.

Located on Kains Avenue, uphill side, between Solano & Marin.

Super walkable, convenient to everything!

Includes replaced/upgraded: Electrical, Windows, demand Water Heater,
Insulation (even the garage), Furnace, all Appliances, Flooring. Separate
entry, gas Fireplace, Sewer lateral in compliance, Retrofit, Roof, Stucco
re-coated, much new Concrete, veggie/flower Garden, 8 x 12 finished Studio
with electricity.

Kitchen and Bath completely redone. All appliances & some furnishings
included. Amazingly clean and well cared for.

Owner has lavished attention here for 20+ years and she has very high
standards.

This house is being offered off the market. No MLS, no sign, no lockbox, no
public open houses.

We have a complete disclosure package including a general inspection, but
pest inspection found  old stucco damage and repairs needed under front
stairs & back deck, costly to fix. Owner had no idea, certainly there is no
outward indication.

Which makes for an unusual opportunity at a discounted price. Before the
pest inspection, we expected to sell for mid-$700K. Here is one buyer's
opportunity to buy a superior house at a discounted price.

Quick! Shown only by appointment with owner & only for 4 days beginning
Thursday, October 9th. Offers Monday, October 13th.

If you have a qualified buyer you would like to show this house to, let us
know! We will email you address, photos and showing instructions.
Disclosures, too.

Owner is in contract on her next house. We are hoping for closing on or
before November 14th.

Anet Tarpoff & Pat Talbert

Tarpoff & Talbert Ltd.

Residential Real Estate