[Individualmembers] Annual Meeting, Academic Lives, and "Dinner-To-Go" Reminder

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Mon Jan 30 15:50:57 PST 2012

Dear Members -

February is right around the corner and we are attaching both the Monthly
Menu and the February "Dinners-To-Go" order form.  We hope you have
already received your election  ballot in the mail and urge you to make
your voice heard by voting for the candidates of your choice.

There are two important events in February both the Annual Meeting on
Wednesday, February 22nd and "Academic Lives" on Thursday, February 9,
4:00 p.m.  We hope to see many of you at these events.

Yoga also starts back up in February and there are additional classes
scheduled to be held at Hearst Gym.  Members who join the series may
attend all classes for the low price of $35.  Please register with Work
Fit at https://myrecreation.berkeley.edu/index.aspx?view=item&item=3434

Don't forget to place your orders for this week's "Dinner-To-Go." The
entree this week is Roast Cornish Game Hen with wild rice stuffing and
apricot glaze; served with roasted vegetables, $12.45. The vegetarian
option is Stuffed Acorn Squash with dried apricots, wild rice, pearl
onions and herbs, $10.75. Please call ahead for dessert and soup options.
Feel free to call, email or fax in your orders by Tuesday at 3:00 pm.

Best,

Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club
University of California, Berkeley