[Individualmembers] December Newsletter

Mary Remy womensfacultyclub at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:17:53 PST 2012

Dear Members -

We hope that you can join us at this special holiday season for "Arts in the
Afternoon", the Holiday Luncheon or the Holiday Reception to honor
Chancellor and
Mary Catherine Birgeneau.

Dining Room information for December has already been mailed.

We will be taking gifts to the children of Project Pride on Saturday, December
22nd.  Please have all donations to the Club by 4:00 p.m. on Friday,
December 21st.

Wishing you all the best for the holidays and the new year to come.

Mary Remy, Manager and all the staff of The Women's Faculty Club