[Individualmembers] Annual Open House and Dinners-To-Go for March 30

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Thu Mar 24 15:37:38 PDT 2011

Dear Members –

We hope all of you will join us at our Annual Open House on Wednesday,
April 13th, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.   This year in addition to our traditional
wine and chocolate tastings we are featuring Nicole Sturzenberger, the
Assistant Director of the UC Davis Olive Center.  She will join us for a
presentation on olive oil and tastings of olive oil produced on the UC
Davis campus. Davis has been producing their own olive oil since 2005
using olives from over 2000 olive trees on the campus. The UC Davis Olive
Center was launched in 2008 in conjunction with the Robert Mondavi
Institute for Wine and Food Science.

Join us for an afternoon of tastings, talk and tours!  Please call the
Club at (510)642-4175  or email hotel at womensfacultyclub.com for
reservations.

Remember to place your orders for the Wednesday “Dinner-To-Go.” This week
the entrée is Chicken Marsala made with Mary’s Free Range chicken  and
mushrooms in a reduction of Marsala wine and cream; served with rice
pilaf. The vegetarian entrée is Porcini Mushroom and Herb Ravioli with
roasted garlic cream sauce; served with tossed green salad and garlic
bread. The soup is corn chowder. The order form is attached.

Our Dining Room re-opens on Monday, March 28th and the Spring Seasonal
Menu will begin the next week.

Hope to see all of you soon. I appreciate the feedback we have received
from a number of members as we have launched the “Dinners-To-Go” program
and made other changes in the Dining Room and Club. Please do let me know
about concerns and suggestions.

Best-

Mary Remy

Manager, The Women’s Faculty Club