[Individualmembers] Dinner-to-Go for March 16

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Sun Mar 13 16:35:59 PDT 2011

Dear Members -

Don't forget to place your orders for our "Dinner-To-Go" on Wednesday,
March 16, 2011 (See attached order form). This week the entree is Chicken
Bastilla - Mary's Free Range Chicken baked in filo pastry with eggs,
almonds, raisins and spices; served with couscous and vegetables, $11.75.
The vegetarian entree is Porcini Mushroom and Herb Ravioli with roasted
garlic cream sauce; served with tossed green salad and garlic bread,
$12.95. The soup is Spicy Carrot, $4.95. There was a pricing error on
previous order forms. Please use the attached corrected form.

Please place orders by Monday, March 14th, 3:00 p.m. Pick up is available
from noon to 7 p.m. at the Club.  Parking is available after 2:00 p.m. on
Wednesday for pick-up.  Please phone, email or fax your order to the Club
office.

In addition, the dining room will be closed during spring break from March
21st until March 25th and, therefore, there will be no "Dinner-To-Go" on
Wednesday, March 23, 2011.

Come join us this Thursday on St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2011, for our
"Third Thursday" Gathering from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. Board Member Sam
Castaneda will host. Hope to see you there.

Best-
Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club
510-642-4175