[Individualmembers] Dinner to Go Reminder

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Sun Jun 26 20:55:30 PDT 2011

Dear Members -

Chef Marcia Bohan is on vacation this week and  Daniel Martin who has been
working with us in the Dining Room for a number of months will be
preparing the "Dinner-To-Go" entrees.  Daniel's background is in classic
French cusine and the "Dinner To Go" options reflect that background.  The
entree is Roasted Cornish Hen with garlic au jus and Ratatouille - $12.95.
 The vegetarian option is White Beans and Ratatouille - $11.95 and the
soup is Potato-Leek - $4.95.

Orders can be phoned, faxed or emailed to the Club office by Monday
afternoon.
The order form is atttached and is also available on our website -
www.womensfacultyclub.com.

Remember the Dining Room will be closed July 4th - 8th and reopen on Monday,
July 11th.

In the last newsletter I solicited your opinions as we are preparing our
next set of seasonal menus.  Thanks to a number of member comments we are
bringing back a variation of our popular Madras Chicken Salad.  It will be
on the Summer menu starting when we reopen in July.    Please do give us
other comments - we want to hear from you!

Here's to the long days of summer!

Best-
Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club