[Individualmembers] Dinner To Go Reminder and Yoga Classes

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Sun Jun 19 13:26:22 PDT 2011

Dear Members –

Enjoy your summer evenings and take a night off from cooking!  The
Dinner-to-Go menu for the coming week is Poached Salmon Salad with
artichokes, asparagus, endive, watercress, lettuce and roasted pepper
aioli - $12.75.  A vegetarian Summer Salad made with artichokes,
asparagus, endive, watercress, lettuce, pesto and shaved parmesan cheese
is also available - $11.75.  The soup is Summer Squash with fresh herbs -
$4.95.

Orders should be placed by Monday at 3:00 p.m. and will be available for
pick-up on Wednesday, June 22nd.  You may phone, fax or email your order
to the Club office.  (Order form is attached and is also available on our
website www.womensfacultyclub.com)

I also want to remind you that the Club will be closed for lunch during
the week of July 4th – 8th.  The Dining Room reopens on Monday, July 11th.

We have just started a program with campus Work Fit and will be offering
complimentary Yoga classes to our hotel residents this summer.  We will
probably be able to offer these classes to members for a small fee.
Please let me know if you would be interested in yoga at the Club and know
that any guests you book at the hotel will have access to these
complimentary classes.  Just one more reason to book friends and relatives
at the Club!

Hope you are all enjoying the summer weather and that you will join us for
lunch on the deck.

Best-
Mary Remy
Manager, The Women’s Faculty Club