[Individualmembers] March Dinners-To-Go & Lunch Menu

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Sun Feb 27 18:23:57 PST 2011

Dear Members -

Attached are both the "Dinner-To-Go" order form for the month of March and
the monthly menu.  Both will also be posted to our website shortly.

Please remember to place orders for the the "Dinner-To-Go" entree by
Monday, February 28th, 3:00 p.m.  This week's entree is vegetarian - Herb
Cheese Cannelloni - made with lemon pasta and served with tossed green
salad and garlic bread for $11.25.  The soup is Butternut Squash with sage
and toasted pecans  - $4.95.  Pick up is available from 12 noon to 7 p.m.
at the Club.  Remember that we do have a parking space available after 2
p.m. that may be used while picking up your meal.  You can phone, email or
fax your order to the Club office.

Mark your calendars for two March events.  Our next "Arts in the
Afternoon" is Thursday, March 10th, 4:00 p.m. and will feature Andrew Levy
in a solo concert on the recorder.  Check out Andrew's performance on the
You Tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2RhT50KtdU.

Also plan on spending St. Patrick's Day evening at the Club as we gather
for "Third Thursday" on March 17th, 5:30 p.m.   Board member Sam Castaneda
is hosting this event.  Be sure and wear your "green" and come enjoy the
company of other members, a bit of Guinness or wine, appetizers and the
ambiance of the Club.

Best-
Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club