[Individualmembers] Two Reminders for the Coming Week

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Mon Feb 21 10:31:11 PST 2011

Dear Members,

Don't forget to sign up for our "Dinners-To-Go" on Wednesday, February 23,
2011. The entree is a vegetarian specialty, Portobello Mushroom Lasagna
made with fresh spinach pasta, light tomato sauce, and four cheese
bechamel. It is served with green salad and garlic bread for $11.95. The
soup is Tuscan White Bean, $4.95.

You can phone, email or fax your order to the Club's Front Desk. The
deadline for orders has been extended this week due to holiday to Tuesday
morning at 11:00 a.m.  An order form is attached.

I also want to remind you that the Club's Annual Meeting is scheduled for
Thursday, February 24, 2011. The reception begins at 4:45 with the
business meeting at 5:15 p.m. Please join us.

Best,

Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club
University of California, Berkeley