[Individualmembers] Holiday Gifts and Event

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Wed Dec 14 15:34:52 PST 2011

Dear Members -

I just wanted you to know that we have received a new shipment of travel
sets and soaps from the UC Davis Olive Center.  We had sold out of travel
sets but now have plenty available for holiday gifts.

Also - many of our members were quite enthusiastic about last Friday's
Holiday Concert featuring B.A.C.H. - Bay Area Classical Harmonies.  If you
would like to enjoy more of their music the group is playing a concert
this Sunday night featuring Cello, Harpsichord and Choral Music by J.S.
Bach. Please visit the website (http://www.bayareabach.org/) and see
additional information below.

Happy Holidays!
Best-
Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club

Women's Faculty Club
University of California, Berkeley
Phone: (510) 642-4175
Fax: (510) 204-9661
www.womensfacultyclub.com

B.A.C.H. Performs Bach @

Studio Quercus - December 18th
A Night of Cello, Harpsichord and
Choral Music by J.S. Bach

~ " So You Want to Write A Fugue" by Glenn Gould.

~ Cantata No. 140" Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme", (Wake arise loud call
the voices) by J.S. Bach

~ Suite I for Solo Cello in G Major

~ Harpsichord Music by J.S. Bach

BACH Chamber Chorus

Andrew Chung, Conductor

Dustin Chase-Woods, Assistant Conductor

Tessa Borelli, Cello
Eugene Petrushansky, Harpsichord

Bay Area Classical Harmonies brings the music of J.S. Bach for the first
time to Studio Quercus located in downtown Oakland. Studio Quercus is a
space that cultivates creative exploration and an exchange of ideas--
allowing for the unexpected to happen! The evening will begin with "So You
Want to Write A Fugue," choral satire by the legendary Canadian pianist
Glenn Gould, who was particularly renowned as an interpreter of the
keyboard music of J.S. Bach. This eclectic artistic evening will also
include music of J.S. Bach's choral, cello, and harpsichord music.

DECEMBER 18TH, DOOR OPENS @ 4:30PM SHOW STARTS @5PM

TICKETS ARE $18

Studio Quercus
385 26th Street