[Individualmembers] (no subject)

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Mon Dec 12 12:41:06 PST 2011

Dear Members -

We all wish you the best of the season as we approach the bustle of the
holidays.  Take advantage of our final "Dinner-To-Go" offering of the year
and take the stress out of one meal!  We hope all that joined us for the
Holiday parties enjoyed themselves and we look forward to welcoming you
back in the new year.  As a reminder the Dining Room will be closed from
Monday, December 19th to Tuesday, January 17th.  The hotel remains open
through December 19th and re-opens on January 9th.  During the closure we
are installing new carpeting in some of the main public areas.

The "Dinner-To-Go" entree this week is Lamb and Sausage Cassoulet, a
classic French stew with white beans, sausage and lamb, $11.75. The
vegetarian option is White Bean Cassoulet served with sauteed winter
greens, $10.75. Please call ahead for soup and dessert options. Feel free
to fax, email or call in your orders by Tuesday, December 13th by 3:00 pm.

Please be sure to bring presents or donations for the children of Project
Pride to the office by December 19th.  Thank you all for your continued
support of this project.

Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday season from all the staff of The Women's
Faculty Club!

Sincerely,

Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club