[Individualmembers] Dinner-To-Go for April 6th, 2011

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Sun Apr 3 21:05:49 PDT 2011

Dear Members -

Don't forget to place your orders for our "Dinner-To-Go" on Wednesday,
April 6, 2011 (See attached order form). This week the entrée is Peruvian
Grilled Chicken - Mary's Free Range Chicken with sweet peppers, plantains,
avocado and cilantro rice, $12.75.

The vegetarian entrée is Vegetable Strudel - artichokes, leeks, mushrooms,
ricotta cheese, garlic and fresh herbs baked in puff pastry; served with
hearts of romaine salad made with grape tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese and
toasted, $11.95. The soup is Black Bean, $4.95.

Please place orders by Monday, April 4th, 3:00 p.m. Pick up is available
from noon to 7 p.m. at the Club.  Parking is available after 2:00 p.m. on
Wednesday for pick-up.  Please phone, email or fax your order to the Club
office.

Come join us on Wednesday, April 13, 2011, for our Annual Open House from
4:00- 6:00 p.m. Nicole Sturzenberger, Assistant Director of the UC Davis
Olive Center will join us for a presentation on olive oil and tastings of
UC Davis produced olive oil. Due to this event, there will be no
"Dinner-To-Go" for this week.

On Thursday, April 21, 2011, 3:30-5:30 p.m. don't miss "Academic Lives."
We will be honoring Berkeley's Seven Women Deans and there will be a
discussion of achievements of and challenges for women in academic
leadership. Hope to see you all there!

Best-
Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club