[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Donations Needed for Staff Appreciation Week

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Mar 28 09:36:21 PDT 2022

Please do not reply to this email. Questions? Contact
tiffanysutherland at berkeley.net

Spring has sprung at Berkeley High School. We have 9 weeks left in the
2021-22 school year. Due to the pandemic, this year has been a bit
different but that didn’t stop our teachers and staff. They still continued
to tirelessly support our students.

The week of *May 2nd is Staff Appreciation Week*. We would like to shower
our staff with treats and surprises. We received lots of positive feedback
from the staff for the events we planned in the past year's week of
appreciation. They were so grateful for the support and surprises the week
brought for them. Local businesses and parent donations made it all
possible.

 We are looking for different types of donations to brighten a staff
member's day. The raffle will take place Monday, May 2nd - Friday, May 6th.
Raffle items could be coffee cards, gift cards (tunes, Amazon, Target, Hulu
or Spotify gift card, DoorDash, UberEats, Audible), reusable
mugs/cups/bottles, or items you have made and would like to donate. Gift
cards sitting in your junk drawer waiting to be used but ignored are
welcome. Regifting is totally appropriate here!

Please coordinate all raffle donations with Tiffany Sutherland. She will be
accepting gifts beginning today and would like to have all gifts in
hand by Wednesday,
April 20th.

Thank you in advance for helping make this a special week for our staff.

Please contact Tiffany Sutherland to coordinate dropping off any donations
or if you have any questions: tiffanysutherland at berkeley.net  or feel free
to call her at 510-644-4803.
--
Mrs. Tiffany Sutherland
Principal Assistant
tiffanysutherland at berkeley.net

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2021-2022 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Calendar-21-22-v71221.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list. If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

word only in the subject line: subscribe