[BHS Etree] EVENTS: Courageous Conversation about Trauma and Violence, on Zoom, 6pm Oct. 26 (Tue)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 22 15:13:41 PDT 2021

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please
contact Ms. Irma Parker at irmaparker at berkeley.net.

Hello BHS Community,

Hello parents, students, and the greater African American community of
Berkeley,

This message is an invitation to join us on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at
6:00 pm on Zoom for an urgent Courageous Conversation about trauma
and violence which have impacted our community and schools. This program
will be geared towards identifying sources of support and developing
solutions to these issues. It will also be an opportunity to lift up the
voices of our parents and students and to connect them to support and
resources within the Berkeley Unified School District. This webinar will
help to institute a new parent group that will build parent capacity to
advocate for their children and others within the African American
community, and to support our positive student led groups.

To log on to this event, please see this flyer
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e1IMBov2zBb1DnWrvtmU7Ah98ZR-xwB_/view?usp=sharing>
.

Please don't forget to join us on Zoom on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:00 pm
for this most important event.

*I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN THE PLACE. BECAUSE WE ALL COUNT*

*Thank you.*

*_____________________________*

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions
about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

BUSD 2021-2022 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Calendar-21-22-v71221.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

word only in the subject line: subscribe