[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: All Grades: Register for HBCU Conference: 3/3-4 @ 4:00pm

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Feb 26 19:08:08 PST 2021

Please do not hit reply. Contact Mary Jacobs at maryjacobs at berkeley.net

*For Grades 9-12: College Board Presents Real Talk:*

*Historically Black Colleges & Universities  (HBCU) Edition on 3/3-4/21@
4pm*

*Real** Talk: HBCU Edition on Wednesday, March 3, and Thursday, March 4:*
It is an opportunity to connect with admissions representatives from the
best HBCUs in the country and get questions answered in real time. We'll
cover topics such as financial aid, scholarships, academic offerings,
career paths, student organizations, Greek life, housing, and more!

All ages and academic achievement levels are welcome. We look forward to
connecting with you soon for *real talk.* RSVP today
<https://click.e.collegeboard.org/?qs=0908c811011f26dda038f645ae7768f4e65673ae32b0047087959cae7cd91591fe1c3a471a5273e1665b27fa693cd784772dbe2f3a131797c52d315c77bb482f>