[BHS Etree] MISC: Communications Assistance Needed

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Feb 26 11:50:21 PST 2021

Please do not reply to this email. Questions? Contact *angiewon at berkeley.net
<angiewon at berkeley.net>*

The  BUSD Communications Team is in urgent need of assistance to keep up
with the pace of demands for providing information and engagement
opportunities for our families, staff and community. We are looking for
experienced technical support for a number of communications projects, with
strong writing skills, capable of editing, formatting, and working in
multiple formats.  Bilingual in Spanish preferred. Project support may
include:

   - Web posting and updates
   - School Messenger and Remind messages
   - Social media posting including using tools such as Canva
   - Email newsletters (Constant Contact, other platforms possible)
   - Basic photo and video editing
   - Engagement platforms such as Thought Exchange, Poll Everywhere

Time Involved: Variable, 8-15 hours per week

Duration: 5-6 months; February – June, 2021

Pay: In keeping with other contract employment

*Note: We are also looking for note-takers for public meetings, on an
hourly basis.*

*Applicants should submit a letter of interest, CV or resume, and work
samples.*

*For all submissions and inquiries, please contact Angie Won
(angiewon at berkeley.net <angiewon at berkeley.net>) at the Berkeley Public
Schools Fund.*

*Natasha Beery*
Director
Berkeley Schools Excellence Program (BSEP) and Community Relations
*Berkeley Unified School District*

*During Shelter-in-Place:*
510-221-6407 cell/text

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe