[BHS Etree] YEARBOOK: 2019-2020 Yearbook pickup after winter break

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Dec 18 07:06:52 PST 2020

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please contact bhsyearbook at berkeley.net <mailto:bhsyearbook at berkeley.net>

Hello all.  We have had three distribution days so far, but we will have many more after winter break (the dates are still to be decided). We still have around 250 yearbooks left to distribute, so if you have not gotten your yearbook yet please watch out for an email concerning the dates of the new distribution days.

Again this is only for the 2019-2020 yearbook. If you would like to purchase the 2020-2021 yearbook go to this link: https://linktr.ee/BerkeleyYearBook <https://linktr.ee/BerkeleyYearBook>.  We hope you all have a great winter break!

Here is a printable stocking stuffer to surprise your student with this holiday season!
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>