[BHS Etree] PTSA: First Meeting & Mastering Distance Learning Presentation, Sep.15 (Tue)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 14 13:06:57 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sandra Loving, PTSA President at
ptsaberkeleyhigh at gmail.com.

Hi BHS Families,

Hoping everyone is off to a good start to this memorable 2020-2021 school
year!  We invite you to our first PTSA meeting of the year,* Tuesday,
September 15th at 4:30 pm* via Zoom. Join us for a personal welcome from
Principal Raygoza and Ann Callegari from the Office of Family Engagement
and Equity, and meet your NEW PTSA Executive Board!

Berkeley High School PTSA Zoom Meeting link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82594712264?pwd=c1VEZ2tTWk1tUnNKMWxTZ2orc0doZz09

Meeting ID: 825 9471 2264

Passcode: 191323

Immediately following the meeting at 5:00 pm-6:30 pm, the PTSA will host a
special presentation: How Your Family Can Master Distance Learning from
Tatiana Guerreiro Ramos and Lisa Miller of Berkeley’s own Classroom
Matters.  Both Tatiana and Lisa have students at BHS and will be speaking
from professional and personal experience.

We encourage you to attend with your kids for shared experience and shared
language as we get the tools and strategies to survive, and even thrive,
with distance learning in high school.

The PTSA looks forward to seeing you via Zoom on Tuesday, September 15th at
4:30 pm!

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe