[BHS Etree] ADMIN: JUNIORS: Save the Date for the PSAT, Oct. 17 (Sat)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 4 13:06:39 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email.

11th Grade Students and Families:

Please save the date for the upcoming PSAT on 10/17. Berkeley High is
scheduled to offer the PSAT to interested 11th grade students on Saturday,
October 17, 2020. In the event that we have to cancel that date, our goal -
pending local conditions - will be to host the exam on Tuesday, January
26th; this is a new make-up date now offered by the College Board.

Registration for the PSAT will take place between 9/21-10/2. Please look
out for communications closer to those dates about how to sign-up. Below is
the key information you need at this time:

*WHO?* *Interested **11th Graders*. Due to COVID-19, we cannot extend the
test to 10th graders this year.

*WHAT?* PSAT is preparation for SAT and Juniors are eligible for National
Merit Scholarships Competition.

*WHEN?* *Saturday, October 17, 2020*. If we are unable to administer the
exam due to COVID-19, our make-up date - pending local conditions - will be
Tuesday, January 26th.

*COST?  Fee is $25.*

   - Juniors participating in the free and reduced lunch program pay $5;
   please bring a copy of the confirmation letter or email (to register, go
   to: https://secure.ezmealapp.com/ApplicationScreen.aspx). If you qualify
   for free and reduced lunch, please make sure you sign-up for the program
   ASAP.
   - You will need to show a copy of your letter to Ms. Williams at the
   time of registration.

*HOW DO I SIGN UP?*

   - *Registration will take place 9/21-10/2*.
   - We will be sending out specific information about the registration
   process closer to those dates.

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Charlotte Le Liboux, and Chaghig Walker are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions
about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*