[BHS Etree] BULLETIN: Weekly Student Bulletin Video

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 31 17:48:43 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mr. V.,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net?subject=>.

Hello Fellow Yellow Jacket Families and Friends!

We have started a weekly student bulletin video in an attempt to keep
everyone connected and informed about the latest in and around Berkeley
High.  The student bulletin will also have a typed version, but we have
added subtitles and other graphics to the video bulletin for the utmost
engagement.  Salute to Felix and Aaron, the 2020-2021 Chiefs of Publicity.

The plan is to have the video bulletin come out each Monday (sometimes
Tuesday) on student email, the BHS Leadership page and on Instagram
@juicethejackets.  We ask for you to follow and link the resources below in
order to get this information.  We will continue to post additional
announcements on e-tree, but on a less frequent basis.

A few ways to view the first two episodes of the student bulletin:

   - Follow @juicethejackets <https://www.instagram.com/juicethejackets/>
   - Click here to bookmark BHS Leadership
   <https://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/>
   - Ask your student to check their student email often and forward you
   any student bulletins.

Have a great day and Go Jackets!

John Villavicencio

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Charlotte Le Liboux, and Chaghig Walker are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions
about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*