[BHS Etree] BUSD: Nutrition Services Information

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 31 14:06:26 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact nutritionservices at berkeley.net
<nutritionservices at berkeley.net?subject=>.

Hello BHS Families,

*SSO Waiver* for Free Meals to ALL CHILDREN ages 18 and younger has been
*renewed*. No ID's, names, school information required to pick up meals.
Effective immediately.

*Week of August 31* - we will continue to operate all schools from 7:00
a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

*Starting week of September 9th* (closed Monday 9/7, no distribution on
Tuesdays) we will operate at Willard, Longfellow, MLK Jr., BHS, Rosa Parks,
WA, BAM - 7 school sites.

Hours of Operation are 7:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

*Berkeley Food Network* will continue to provide grocery bags on the second
and fourth Friday of the month.  We will continue to have bread donated at
sites weekly.

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Charlotte Le Liboux, and Chaghig Walker are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions
about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*