[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Registration Week Sign Up Link, Aug. 10-14

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 6 22:17:34 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Olga Villanueva,
olgavillanueva at berkeley.net <olgavillanueva at berkeley.net?subject=>.

Hi Everyone,

Hopefully, you had a safe summer! We are ready to put on our back to school
mode hats on.

*Registration week is 8/10 - 8/14 and we need plenty of volunteers. *This
is a completely new process that the Administration Team has been working
on.  To keep everyone as safe as possible all of the work will be done
outdoors.  We hope you can join us. Please click on the link below for more
details.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904084EA5A92DA6FF2-registration

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Charlotte Le Liboux, and Chaghig Walker are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions
about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*