[BHS Etree] SPORTS: BHS Athletics Scores and Schedule

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Dec 9 22:22:10 PST 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact athleticdirector at berkeley.net.

BHS Athletics

Website: bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics

CLICK HERE FOR ALL TEAM SCHEDULES
<https://westalamedacountyconference.org/public/genie/678/school/3/>

SUPPORT BHS SPORTS: www.berkeleyathleticfund.net

Follow us on Twitter: @BHSjacketSports
<https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/>

Follow us on Instagram: bhsjacketsports

12/2 to 12/7 highlights

Last week was amazing, intense, and busy for the Jackets. It's impossible
to capture all the excitement in a summary (you'll have to come watch!),
but here goes:

   -

   Wrestling started the week with a strong showing at the Novice
   tournament in San Lorenzo and did very well on Saturday at the Arroyo JV
   tourney and Half Moon Bay Varsity tournament
   <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1203536041761624064>
   -

   Boys Soccer got going with a flurry with a scrimmage on Mon and games Wed
   <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1202618494988120064>, Thur
   <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1203046119082622976?s=20>,
   and Saturday
   <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1203679200168660994>. All
   levels did well and varsity finished the week 2-0-1.
   -

   Likewise, girls soccer was busy. All 3 levels had tough matches. The
   frosh played hard in a challenging tournament and the JV and Var ended the
   week Saturday with convincing wins over Deer Valley
   <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1203410650136891392>
   -

   Girls basketball hosted a 24 team tournament! There was intense
   competition for 3 straight days at B-High. All 3 of our teams played very
   well. The varsity had two incredibly exciting come-from-behind wins.
   <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1203496343768952833>
   -

   Boys basketball took on top flight teams in the Riordan tournament
   losing two very close games while adding a huge win over Mills. Jamir
   Thomas was lights out all tourney and received all tourney honors averaging
   25pts, 6 rebounds and 3 steals per game.
   <https://twitter.com/Josh_calbert/status/1202810257266765824>
   -

      Let's not forget our 9th graders who went 2-1 in the Ygnacio Valley
      Tournament
      <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1203450655534305280>
      -

   And, finally, Our Competition Cheer team qualified and will be going to
   Jamz Nationals.
   <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1203544869613924353>The team
   travels to Las Vegas where they will compete in the Jamz Cheer and Dance
   School Nationals.
   -

   Some other fun tidbits: In case you didn't see it on our website, here
   are your Fall All-Leaguers (note: Field Hockey was just posted so we'll
   get their pics up soon)
   <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1201965123239153664>

COME WATCH THE ACTION THIS WEEK!

CLICK HERE
<https://westalamedacountyconference.org/public/genie/678/school/3/> to see
the games for this week (12/9 to 12/14)

- This is an incredibly busy week for our athletes with most contests on
the road.

- Still, there are home games Tues, Thurs, and Saturday if you want to drop
by and watch some Jacket sports!

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe