[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Winter Sports Tryouts are quickly approaching! REGISTER!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 16 14:31:12 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact athleticdirector at berkeley.net <mailto:athleticdirector at berkeley.net>

Hi Jacket Fans!

It's been an exciting fall season. We've seen plenty of thrilling highlights and exceptional efforts by all our teams. If you haven't had a chance to watch a game, you're missing out!!!
Click HERE <https://westalamedacountyconference.org/public/genie/678/school/3/> to check out the upcoming schedule for all teams
Make sure you are following BHS Athletics on Twitter <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/> and Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/bhsjacketsports/>

Are you interested in playing winter sports? Go to https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics/ <https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics/> and follow directions
Winter sports tryouts begin on Monday, November 4th (we will post more specific information about dates/times the preceding week)
Our winter sports are:
Soccer - boys and girls (Fr, JV, and Varsity)
Basketball - boys and girls (Fr, JV, and Varsity)
Wrestling - boys and girls
Athletes must be cleared by the Athletic Director's office to be able to participate.
Athletes are cleared for tryouts when they have completed the FamilyID process including uploading an up-to-date physical and their quarter 1 grades have been checked. See website <https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics/> for more details.
Guess what? You can register for spring sports right now too just to get it out of the way! Spring sport tryouts are on Feb 10, 2020. All our sport offerings can be found at: https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics/ <https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics/>

GO JACKETS!

Ross Parker & Robin Vegt
Athletic Directors
510-644-8723
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics>
@BHSjacketSports

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920 <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.