[BHS Etree] BULLETIN: Student Daily Bulletin~ May 14 (Tue) (Library closed@ periods 1, 2)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 14 09:59:43 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, announcements are reviewed in the BHS
Main Office by Vice Principal Tammy Rose
bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net
<bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net?subject=>.

*Today*: The library will be closed during 1st and 2nd period for the
Elizabeth Acevedo presentation in the Community Theater.

*50 Years -A Tribute to Excellence Afro-Haitian Dance Production:* We hope
to see you for this amazing production!