[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: JOIN LEADERSHIP! App's Due April 22 (Mon) or April 29 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 17 09:05:00 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mr. V,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net?subject=>.

Hello Fellow Yellow Jackets for the Classes of 2020 & 2021!!!

I invite you to get more involved in Berkeley High School as either a Link
Leader OR ASB Leadership student.  As veterans of this amazing campus, you
have all of the tools and skills to make all BHS community members feel
welcome and excited to come to school every day.  We are looking for
students from a variety of backgrounds and experiences to join the team.
You should be willing to work with others in accomplishing both short and
long term projects.  See the application for more details.

*JOIN the ASB LEADERSHIP TEAM - DEADLINE is APRIL 22*

We meet weekly, usually Monday mornings and you can expect to complete 2-4
assignments per semester to earn full credit.

Appointed Position app <https://goo.gl/forms/IDRYRq50psR5VUdP2> - see the
app for more info on available positions

Once you the deadline has passed, we will contact you to set up an
interview time and day.

*JOIN the LINK CREW - DEADLINE is APRIL 29 (only for rising Juniors &
Seniors)*

We meet monthly, but you must be available for Orientation week in August
19-23.

Link Leader app <https://goo.gl/forms/7i1Z85181Y1CUFFz2>

Once you the deadline has passed, we will contact you to share the Spring
Day time and date.

Please do not hesitate to ask Mr. V any questions OR Lexie Tesch, ASB
President-elect, OR Daijah Conerly, ASB Vice President-elect.

Have a great day!

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*2019-20 ASB Leadership Applications are now available online!*

*Elected Position app - DEADLINE HAS PASSED*

*Appointed Position app* <https://goo.gl/forms/IDRYRq50psR5VUdP2>

*Link Leader app* <https://goo.gl/forms/7i1Z85181Y1CUFFz2>

*Join Leadership! *

*https://youtu.be/ODq3-FhdFlk* <https://youtu.be/ODq3-FhdFlk>

*1 BIG, Red & Gold Family, Berkeley High School*

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
subscribe