[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Mrs. Dalloway's Nov. 9 through Nov. 11 (Fri - Sun)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 8 18:20:11 PST 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Michelle Ferrari michellemferrari at gmail.com.

Greetings BHS Community-

DON'T FORGET TO SHOP THIS WEEKEND TO SUPPORT BHS!

Our local independent bookstore, Mrs. Dalloway's, is hosting a fundraiser for BUSD libraries, including Berkeley High.  When you shop there Friday 11/9 - Sunday 11/11, your winter book purchases go even farther.  Mrs. Dalloway's will reimburse BHS 20% of total purchases.

Can't make it in person?  Online sales welcome at http://www.mrsdalloways.com.  Can’t decide what to buy? Gift certificates count toward our total as well!

Check out the wish list for our own school library here:  BHS Wish List.

Please be sure to save your receipts to turn in at the front desk at school or email online receipts to michellemferrari at gmail.com for credit toward our overall sales.  Receipts need to be turned in no later than Friday, November 16.

Thank you for your support for our students!

Any questions, please contact me.

Michelle Ferrari
Berkeley High School Development Group

Nicole Chee, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.