[BHS Etree] ADMIN: SSC and BSEP Committee Election Results - Thank you for voting!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 3 10:17:03 PDT 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email.

Good morning BHS Families,

I'm writing to share the results from our recent SSC and BSEP committee elections, and to appreciate those that nominated themselves to be on a school committee. Thanks also to all of you who voted either on-line or via paper ballot.

School Site Committee:
Our new SSC committee includes Evon Williams, Shannon McCune and Marcus Jamal Fields, with Kolondra Harvey and Dominick Tracy as alternates.

The first SSC meeting of the year is scheduled for Tuesday, November 13th at 4:00 pm in Conference Room B.

BSEP:
The newly elected BSEP Committee members are Keley Petersen, Garet OKeefe, August Fern, Shauna Rabinowitz, Vylma Ortiz and Alex Pakter as an alternate.

The first BSEP meeting of the year is scheduled for Monday, November 26th at 4:00 pm in the BHS Library.

Thank you,

Erin Schweng
Principal, Berkeley High School

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.