[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank you AP & IB Proctors

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 22 12:21:58 PDT 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

Thanks to all of you who helped proctor during our recent 3 weeks of AP and IB exams. There were 152 slots which needed to be filled -- many of you proctored 2 or 3 exams! You all took time out of your busy lives, showed up promptly, frequently early in the morning, ready to do whatever was asked of you, and proctor in locations you didn't even know existed. Seeing our students focused and hard at work is a memorable experience that I hope you all appreciated. We couldn't do it without you.

A big shout out to our AP and IB Proctors! Alexis Wachtel, Alina Salganicoff, Alison Keene, Allison Pennell, Amelia Fernholz, Amy O'Keefe, Andrea Saveri, Andy Steckel, Angela Powlen, Anne Lackey, Anne Schonfield, Ariane van der Straten, Ben Lerman, Bethany Schoenfeld, Betsy Sandidge, Brad Whitaker, Camille Fernandez, Caryn Graves, Casey Ledor, Catherine Maggio, Cathy Blankespoor, Cheryl Berg, Chris Martin, Chrissy Hoffman, Christine Meuris, Christopher Cherney, Clare Woakes, Connie Heller, Cynthia Scheinberg, Dana Welsh, Darian Mahar, Dawn Nykamp, Deborah Bialosky, Deborah Gilman, Denise Hall Montgomery, Diane Halberg, Diane O'Keefe, Donna Hendrix, Dyan Whyte, Dylan Kaufman, Elissa Gershon, Eurydice Thomas, Florence Joliff, Franziska Raedeker, Gaby Giacchino, Helen Bae, Helise Cohn, Ia Carbonell, Jaleh Niazi, Jane Larson, Janice Hui-Rohn, Janine Goosen, Janis Battles, Jean Fichtenkort, Jeff Wallin, Jen Werner, Jena Resner, Jennifer Kaplan, Jim Greenberg, Jin Young, Joan Bell, Joanna Ward, Jonathan Loran, Josh Langenthal, Judy Hahn, Karen Kelley, Kathleen Morris, Kathryn Cohen, Kellie Knox, Laura Wildmann, Laurie Stevens, Lee Kempf, Lee Steadman, Leia Ambra, Linh Spencer, Lisa Crowe, Lisa Titus, Lisa Vega, Liz Ruhland, Lucy Kuntz, Margaret Norman, Mark Fiedler, Melissa Haddick, Michaela Ballek, Michele Fromson, Michele Hirzel, Mike McDonnell, MJ Baumann, Mollie Boero, Molly Dinneen, Nancy Rodriguez-Bell, Nannette Erdtmann, Noha Radwan, Patricia Mok, Rachel Dent, Rachel Hollowgrass, Rachel Shuh, Rachel Sing, Robin Claire, Robin Wenrick, Rosa Luevano, Rosy Mendoza, Sabina Aurilio, Sally McLaughlin, Sanjani Varkey, Shana Rocklin, Shannon McCune, Shelley Horwitz, Shirleko Dai, Solange Gould, Sonia Wichmann, Steve Beissinger, Susie Marcus, Suzanne Alberga, Suzanne LeFetra, Suzanne Teran, Tami Stewart, Ted Rodriguez-Bell, Tracey Goldberg, Whitney Morris and William Eddy.

I think I have you all here... please forgive me and let me know if I missed your name.

Hope the end of the school year goes well for all of your students.

With much gratitude,
Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2017-2017 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL: http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.