[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Snacks for Green Dot Lunch - April 18 and 25

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Apr 10 15:21:54 PDT 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

Berkeley High will be hosting a Green Dot reunion lunch event for students on April 18 and a full day Green Dot student training on April 25.

We will provide pizza and would greatly appreciate donations of additional food items to help make these days special for our students. There are approximately 40 students participating on each day. We are looking for donations of healthy snacks-- popcorn, granola bars, cookies, fruit ("cuties" are popular), and drinks -- lemonade, sparkling water, juice, (no soda please).

Green Dot is a school-wide initiative to reduce sexual harassment, bullying, and interpersonal violence at Berkeley High School. Select students are trained in specific techniques to interrupt acts of bullying and interpersonal violence within their own social circles with the goal of creating an eventual culture shift within the school community so that all students feel empowered to speak up and call out acts of harm and interpersonal power-based violence.

If you can help please sign up on this website.<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0A4DADAA2FA6FB6-green1> Food items can be delivered to school on Wednesday mornings. Thanks.

Attached here is a photo of last month's Green Dot meeting. Thank you in advance for your support!
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3D0DF.A7B49330]
Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2017-2017 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.