[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank You for March 14

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 15 14:01:07 PDT 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony,
*lisasibony at berkeley.net
<lisasibony at berkeley.net>*

Volunteers are an enormous help to the entire Berkeley High community,
especially at our large events. We are very thankful to those of you who
could take time out of your day, especially with short notice, to help out
yesterday.

Many of you arrived as early as 7:50 to help with set up, and almost all of
you stood with us in the courtyard, and in the pouring rain on the field to
help with the peace sign. The morning was a great success and everyone is
ever so grateful for your help.  In addition, thanks to community members
who donated supplies, sorry we weren't able to keep track of your names.

Thanks to all of you who were able to help out.  Aaron Clark, Celina
Phelps, Chela Richheimer, Cheri Hudnut, Christina Tuccillo, Cindy Brantly
Pierce, Clare Woakes, Craig Kuwahara, Daniele Svingos, Diana Deiss, Diana
Delphine-Polk, Eva Herzer, Heidi Werner, Jamie Cope, Jennifer Kaufer,
Jennifer Knight, John Chock, Kim Marder, Laurie Lenrow, Lee Steadman, Lisa
Handwerker, Lori Schack, Mable Yee, Margaret Norman, Martha Belcher, Masoud
Vafaei, Milena Montano Escobar , MJ Baumann, Monica Gyulai, Myra Paci,
Ramsey Silberberg, Riti Dhesi, Susan Campbell, Tammy Button, Thoreau
Lovell, Vylma Ortiz, and Whitney Morris.

*Lisa Sibony*

Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2017-2018 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy