[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Red & Gold Day, Oct 20 (Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Oct 12 13:43:17 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Parents and Guardians,

Thanks very much to all of you who have signed up to help with our Show of Unity assembly.

On Friday, October 20, the final day of Unity Week, students will celebrate by wearing festive red and gold outfits. We are looking for parent/guardian ushers to join us and help the flow of thousands of excited students. There will be two shifts on Red & Gold Day, 11:20 to 1:30 and 1:30-3:40. Thanks in advance for your support.

If you can help with either of these shifts, please click on<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4dadaa2fa6fb6-friday1> this link<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4dadaa2fa6fb6-friday1>

Parents will be ushers, as well as extra eyes and ears. This will be a fun day and it is nice to have a reason to be on campus. If your child is hesitant about having their parent on campus, please assure them you can be assigned a spot far away.

Unity Week Theme Days
ASB Leadership will promote theme dress days as well as lunchtime activities. We will invite 2nd period classrooms to participate in a series of competitions: canned food for the Holiday Meal, daily dress tally, and most spirit photo.
[https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft#https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]
Monday, October 16:  Pajama Day
Tuesday, October 17: Superhero Day
Wednesday, October 18:  Westcoast Day
Thursday, October 19:  Decade Day
Friday, October 20: Red & Gold Day

Thank you again.
Lisa

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2017-2018 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/